Friday 21 October 2011

Liebster Blog award


I think this is the second blog award I get in all these years and it's a lovely one, thanks Vegan... but not scary!




“Liebster” is German and means ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’ but it can also mean ‘favourite’. 

The idea behind this award is to bring attention to bloggers who have less than 200 followers and show your support during Vegan Mofo!

The rules of winning this award are as follows:
1. Show your thanks to those who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal 5 of your top picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Enjoy the love and support of some wonderful people on the big wide web!

Many of the blogs I read have more than 200 followers and some of them have no numbers so I have no idea about the numbers, but I decided to suggest just the ones which have less as suggested by this award so here we go:

* Bite me (I'm vegan)

* Tea and Sympatico
* In My Vegan Life
* Kale and Cookies
* Vegan and so Forth


Hope you can show them some love, it's really warming to get new readers and comments.

3 comments:

Tea and Sympatico said...

thanks for the award Glauce x

Laura said...

Thanks for the mention!

Jenny said...

Thank you very much! I appreciate it. Love back at you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin