Tuesday 17 March 2009

No potatoes today!

We were supposed to cook a recipe from What The Hell Does a Vegan Eat Anyway that I saw this week: Colcannon (mashed potato and cabbage). But we didn't buy the potatoes. First St. Patrick's day in Dublin and I have no time to try anything traditional.


We went out to see the parade (amazing!) and decided to just eat a sandwich back home (I'm so busy today baking stuff!). And this is a little bit Irish too: most of the people here eat sandwich at lunch time! So, our menu was vegan chicken cheeseburger.



I am thinking about some pancakes for tonight, let's see if I can cook them.

Happy St.Patrick's day!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who needs anything else than a nice sandwich? Well, not me.

=D

Zucchini Breath said...

ooh, thank you for reminding me! I need to make a loaf of bread to go with my cabbage rolls. mmmm.

Happy St Pat's! :)

xthingswesayx said...

sempre olho seu blog na hora do almoço.
injustiça!
que fome que me dá!
hahahaha

Jenn Shagrin said...

Mushrooms are indeed so delicious! Thank you, Glauce :)

I want to spend Saint Patricks Day at your house!

Clarissa said...

I miss those burguers. hehe
And Saint Patrick's must have been fun!

nine said...

ai, sempre que eu entro aqui eu fico babando!

agora que reanimei o blog também voltei a comentar! :D


eu queria comprar o livro de cupcakes pra matar a vontade de docinho que sinto as vezes(sempre), mas tenho medo de que não tenha algum ingrediente aqui no Brasil.
você sabe se tem alguma coisa que não encontro por aqui nas receitas?

beijocas

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin