Wednesday, 16 February 2011
I'm without internet at home in the last couple of days what made me have more time to dedicate to my thesis proposal and some cupcake decoration! But it means that it's harder to post here too. Last Sunday I received a Stylish Blogger award from Tea and Sympatico, written by a lovely blogger from Manchester. Thanks! This is a great way to know more about other bloggers and it's a good fun too!
As part of the award I have to write 7 facts about myself:
1. If you ask me what I am, my first answer will be: a journalist. I really love the profession I chose to my life. And, unfortunately, I'm not working with it in the moment.
2. I started to eat most of the vegetables I've eating for the last years just after I've became vegan. I used to hate most of them.
3. I don't drink, smoke or use any kind of drugs. This is a decision I made almost 14 years ago and it was the best decision to my life.
4. I have just one brother. And he'll be a father soon. I can't wait to meet my niece.
5. My best friends live far from me and I wish I had a very good friend close to me.
6. I run an independent hardcore record label with Matteo.
7. I really don't like being a housewife, but I don't hate it anymore.
And, I would like to pass this award on to:
Veganize It... Don't Criticize It!
Vegan in Brighton
The Vegan Stoner
It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Cooking...)
Onca na Cozinha
A Delicia de Viver o que Acredita
Cruelty Free Makeup
If you wish to continue, these are the rules :)