Thursday 21 July 2011

Cheesy vegan omelette - Pic by pic

I finally sent the first version of my thesis to my supervisor. Now I'm having a two days break until he gets back to me with suggestions and comments. Have to say it again: can't wait to be done with this.

Besides writing, I'm just cooking our daily meals. Nothing special but some good bits. Yesterday I've made a "cheesy" omelette, which was also soy free. We've bought the soy free Cheezly (cheddar style) from Redwood and I've decided to try it on the vegan omelette. It was a really good cheese alternative and for those who lives in Ireland or in the UK Redwood is a great option.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

o que vc coloca no lugar do ovo?

All about... (vegan) food said...

Essa eu fiz mais parecida com uma panqueca, usando so farinha e farinha de grao de bico, mas normalmente as receitas usam tofu :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin