I still didn't go through the entire list of blogs which are taking part of Vegan MoFo 2011 but I decided to share with you my top 5 additional daily readings:
1. Don't Eat Off The Sidewalk... - One thing that I really enjoy about Vegan MoFo is when people decide to have a theme (or a weekly plan) and this blog has one of the most creative ones I've ever seen: Vegan Dinner and A Horror movie. Just brilliant!
2. Vegan Chicks Rock - I'm still one of those people who eats with their eyes first and this blog has not just amazing food recipes and tips but also divine pictures.
3. Don't Fear the Vegan - first of all, what a great name for a vegan blog! And I also loved the idea for Vegan MoFo: “Vegan A-Z” theme.
4. Hungry Vegan Traveler - I love reading adventures of vegan traveler and it's never too much for me.
5. A Dash of Compassion - one more blog with amazing tips and recipes and wonderful pictures.
I'll probably have another top 5 soon cause I still have a lot of blogs to explore until the end of October!
And how about you? Any great findings during these first days of Vegan MoFo 2011? Share with us!
(All the pictures used here are from the mentioned blogs, please don't use them without giving a credit!)