Tuesday 2 February 2010

The end of the era "Dublin 1"

The view from the apartment - Dublin 1

This is not a post about food, but it's something that I'd like to share. Since December of 2008 we are living in the area called "Dublin 1" here in Dublin. It was good because it's like 10 minutes from the city center and we didn't know a lot about the city to choose a good area to live. But since we moved to this apartment, in October of 2009, our lives are being a hell. We can't live with the neighbors. Loud music every day and every night, parties every weekend. Matteo works at home, so it's being crazy for him. So we decide to break the 1 year contract and move. We're going to live in a house in an area called Kimmage (the house is in Dublin 12). I'm super excited because I just lived in a house when I was a kid, in a very small town in Brazil. It's not that usual to Brazilian people to live in houses.

We're moving today and I don't know when I'll have internet again, but I hope it will be soon. Also, I just started my Master in Journalism and Media Communication and couldn't be more excited!

See you soon ;)


One of the best risottos I've cooked in Dublin 1

5 comments:

Unknown said...

best wishes for both of you at 12 :)

Anonymous said...

Tudo de ótimo na casa nova!
E paz dessa vez. =D

xthingswesayx said...

Boa sorte meu amor! Na casa nova e no mestrado!
É uma delícia morar em casa!
<3

Aisling said...

Good luck with the move! I'm a west dubliner too. :)

Clarissa said...

Ai, como eu te falei pela msg no celular, morar em casa é tão bom...tenho saudades. hehe.
Tenho certeza que vai ser ótimo - e eu tenho que ir te visitar logo!
Beijo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin