Monday 21 March 2011

I ♥ Paris - Final post

First things first: I'd like to ask susansoltis, the lucky winner of the book The Vegan Girl's Guide to Life, to contact me as soon as possible.


Now, back to my trip to Paris. I know you might think that three posts for a couple days in Paris is too much but I went to really good places and I like to read detailed reviews about vegan options around the world, they always help me when I'm traveling and I wanted to do the same, with a lot o
f photos too. On Sunday we did more sight see and went to the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame Cathedral before lunch. Then we met Sabine to go to Maoz.

I will open a very important parenthesis here to say that I love falafel and it's one of the easiest vegan options to find around the world a
nd that EVERY SINGLE TIME that I eat a falafel sandwich I remember my BFF Filype. He's Brazilian and he lives in Santos and I wish he lived close to me and that we could travel together and hang out every day. But it's not possible so I keep myself happy thinking about him in good moments (L). And I know he LOVES falafel as much as I do or even more. And I'm sure that he would be the happiest person on earth if there was Maoz in Brazil.

Unfortunately I was too busy filling my sandwich a million times and chatting with Sabine (L) to take pictures but you can have an idea checking
Maoz website. The place is vegetarian and if you eat there you can fill your sandwich with the options they have in the buffet. Another great advantage of Maoz is that it's opened until late in the night, being a perfect option for after a late hang out.

After eating as much as we could we went to a ice cream shop that was supposed to have vegan chocolate ice cream but they don't have it during the winter. We had coffee and said goodbye to Sabine. And it was time for more sight see: Sacré-Cœur Basilica and Moulin Rouge.



And after this it was time for our last food stop in Paris:
Tien Hiang, a vegetarian Chinese restaurant. Once again the food was amazing (if you like fried stuff, have to say) and the price was decent. Matteo ate so much that I couldn't believe!

First, me learning (better late than never) the proper way to eat spring rolls:

Now the rest of the food (check their menu here, it's huge!):
Just one important note: the restaurant is quite small, most of the people take away. But if you arrive there early like we did you'll find a table to enjoy your meal there!

That's it! Go to Paris and enjoy the vegan food! I have not enough words to thank Aurelia for the amazing weekend we had and I can't wait to see her again.




Tien Hiang
92, rue du Chemin Vert

75011 PARIS

Opening hours: 11h30 to 15h and 18h30 to 22h30


I ♥ Paris - Part I
I ♥ Paris - Part II

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww... melhor lembrança! Nem imaginava que podia ser isso, hihi. Curti muito o parêntese, dear. Thanks! =*

And yep, I'm pretty sure I would be the happiest person if I had one more (good) option to eat my precious Falafel here in Santos, since there's only one place (that I know). =(

Aguardo Maio, e um rolê falafel!
(L)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a really great time. Can you believe I never visited Paris? Passed through very often, but no real visit. But now I know I don't have any excuse anymore for not going soon.

Clarissa said...

Por que que tem que comer rolinho primavera assim? Quem falou? Aquelas. hahaha.

Tea and Sympatico said...

I've enjoyed reading about your trip. I've not been to Paris for about 10 years, it seems so much better for veggie food nowadays :)

IT Tips said...

WOW I never thought of doing it in the crock pot! My little miss is just starting on veggies and it almost killed me to buy a tiny jar of organic sweet potatoes for 97 cents!

pampers coupons

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin