Thursday 12 May 2011

One more music and food trip!

Today I'm leaving for this:


Purification is Matteo's band and they're a vegan edge band. They'll play six shows in South America and I'll be playing the bass for them. It will be 11 days playing, meeting friends, eating vegan food, having fun and spreading the word about veganism. If you wanna check the band, go to their Facebook page!

Our first stop will be Sao Paulo and I can't wait to go to Vegacy, a vegan restaurant there that I really love!

After the tour I'll be heading my hometown to spend some days with my family. Can't wait.

Have to say I don't know how I'll be able to manager the posts here, but I have a few guest posts prepared and scheduled to keep the blog alive while I'm in South America.

See you all soon!

5 comments:

max said...

Que pena! Vou chegar em SP umas semanas depois...

Tea and Sympatico said...

Wow, have a great time x

Juliana said...

que legal ! bons shows pra vcs ! divirtam-se !

Download Health eBook All said...

Thank you, Your writing has helped me,,
i like this blog,,
By Lose Weight Fast

Sarah Gostrangely said...

wow super rocking! will check you's out, have a great time.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin