Tuesday 3 March 2009

Fast and delicious III

It seems that this week is all about fast food. Today I cooked a lasagne with eggplant and it's delicious. No need to say how much I love lasagne and all the Italian food! You can use the eggplant instead of the lasagne pasta, but this time I used both and I liked it more.

So, here we go, with one more recipe:

- lasagne pasta (that one that comes ready to cook)
- 1 eggplant
- tomato sauce
- vegetable stock cube
- soya cream
- vegan cheese (I used the cheddar one)
- dairy free parmezano


This recipe takes between 5 and 10 minutes to be prepared! Cut the eggplant in small circular slices. Let it fry a little bit in the pan. Add the tomato sauce and the vegetable stock cube. Use a little bit of tomato sauce to make the first layer in a glass pan. Add the eggplant sauce. Add the lasagne pasta. Do alternate layers like that (three or four, depends of how much eggplant sauce you have).

Topping: add the last layer of eggplant sauce, than the soy cream and the vegan cheese.

Final touch: add the dairy free parmezano (you can use breadcrumbs too, it works).

Put in the oven for 30/35 minutes (180
ºC). That's it!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mom used to make these eggplant lasagnas, it's okay. But your recipe is way different, it looks better, hehehe.

I have to taste it someday. =D

Melisser; the Urban Housewife said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm actually headed to see Dawn in just 24 hours. This lasagna looks delicious!

Clarissa said...

Eu amo lasanha de berinjela. Na verdade, eu amo berinjela. haha

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin