Wednesday 11 March 2009

Run, Glauce, run!

These last days I'm doing a lot of things here. New ideas, great stuff on HUP and life goes on, faster and faster. Because of that I'm not experimenting too much in the kitchen.

Today I decided too cook a recipe that I love to eat and haven't cook here in Dublin yet: vegan strogonoff! It's so easy to cook it (one more fast and delicious recipe). We ate it with white rice, salad and roasted potatoes.


Vegan Strogonoff (serves 2 people)

100g soya protein chunks
250g tomato sauce
1 vegetable stock cube
½ cup soya cream
1 teaspoon vegetable oil

Hydrate the soya in warm water for 20 minutes. Put the oil and the vegetable cube and let it fry for 1 minute. Drain the soya protein chunks and add them. Let fry for 5 minutes and add some herbs during this process. Add the tomato sauce and let for more 6/7 minutes, mixing with the spoon from time to time (if you think you need more tomato sauce, just add it or add a little bit of water). Finally, add the soya cream and mix for more 3 minutes. That's it!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I use some onions and garlic before adding the soya chuncks. And I also add some corn to it. Love it! hehe

Do you know what I missed, looking at that pic? BATATA PALHA! heheh

All about... (vegan) food said...

Yeah, I'm a little bit lazy with the onions and garlic, some times I use them, other times just no...

And I miss BATATA PALHA too! ahahah

Anonymous said...

A classic! I could eat that almost everyday. Just love it.
Good one!

=D

xthingswesayx said...

eu adoro strogonof!
é fácil de fazer, rápido e uma delícia!
(L)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin