Monday 19 October 2009

Vegan Mofo III - Day 19 - Pancakes

Back to my "Vegan Food Top 10", I couldn't let the pancakes (or crepes) out! I cook them a lot and I also blogged about them sometimes. But yesterday I think I made the best ones.


"Humm... Huummmm... Huuummmmm!" was the sound that I heard from Matteo when he tried my pumpkin pancakes. Yes, pumpkin again (I told you!). I used the regular dough (recipe here) and for the filling I made a pumpkin puree. All you will need to make it are 1/2 pumpkin (make a soft cream with the food processor, I used also the skin), 1 tablespoon butter, 1 vegetable stock cube and black pepper. You can make it like a regular "potato puree" (mashed potatoes).

The best thing about pancakes is that you have endless options of filling. So, use your imagination and share your ideas with us too :)

Vegan Food Top 10 until now:
1. Cupcakes
2. Mushrooms
3. Pizza
4. Soup
5. Risotto
6. Pancakes

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmm, pancakes :-)

Tami said...

Those are so cute!

Juliana said...

adorei seu blog... seus cupcakes são maravilhosos !!!
vou te seguir ok?!
bjs,
Juliana - RJ

All about... (vegan) food said...

Thanks, Tami!

Ei Juliana, obrigada! Vou adicionar seu blog ao meu tambem e acompanhar seus posts :) Beijo!

Juliana said...

o meu bloguinho anda meio parado, mas assim que possível postarei mais coisas... obrigada !
beijos e até !
;]

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin