Wednesday, 7 October 2009

Vegan MoFo III - Days 6 & 7 - Soup


I feel that I am walking (better, blogging) in circles! Hope this is not a bad thing, but to write about the food we cook a lot and that are my favorite ones I will repeat myself.

We moved. Everything is at the right place and I started cooking at the new kitchen. Today I bought some stuff, so I'll have some news here soon! With the Autumn, the cold is arriving (and I love it!) and I started to cook soups again. Yes, I told you before that I love them. Potato one is my Top 1. And I cooked it yesterday night for me and Matteo after a very busy day. There is no big secret about making soups, you can make them with basically everything! Yesterday I decided to add spinach and onions and garlic on it. I don't like to use raw onion and garlic because the taste is to strong, so what I did was to fry them with water. I know that a lot of people fries food with water, but I'm not used to that, so it was something new for me and I love it! I used one vegetable stock cube too. And we had a great meal, followed by some Guitar Hero game after :)

So, until now, my top vegan food special to Vegan MoFo has:
1. Cupcakes
2. Mushrooms
3. Pizza
4. Soup

I will make a top 10. And I still have a lot to tell you related to my vegan world!

2 comments:

camelia said...

Hello,


We bumped into your blog and we really liked it - great recipes YUM YUM.
We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
enjoy your recipes.

Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

Best regards,

Vincent
petitchef.com

xthingswesayx said...

tá com uma cara boa...
eu adoro sopa! se pudesse, tomava todo dia, mas com o calor que faz nessa cidade não tem a menor condição!
(L)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin