Monday 19 October 2009

Vegan Mofo III - Days 17, 18 and 19 - Pumpkin cupcakes!

I know I lost some days of the Vegan MoFo but I was blogging a lot, so I think it's totally fine! Since my last post everything in my house is about pumpkin!

Yesterday I baked my first vegan pumpkin cupcakes! They are so good! I used the recipe of Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World with two differences: I used fresh pumpkin instead of the canned one and I used the handheld mixer (they say there to do not use it!).


I also did the small pumpkins with icing sugar :)

And here there are the final cupcakes, with chocolate frosting:


And I still have one more post for today!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Mas tá uma artista mesmo! Coisa mais linda! E deve ter ficado divino. =*

Anonymous said...

Vou ser obrigada a comprar esse livro!!! Tem um outro, que eu vi esses dias aqui, chama "You Won't Believe It's Vegan!", acho que vou comprar tambem!

Eu fico com agua na boca vendo essas fotos! Serio, preciso experimentar logo! So preciso aprender a enteder os livros, pq ainda fico perdida!

Beijinho

Anonymous said...

Dude! Essas lil' pumpkins tão incríveis. Mandô muito, Glau! =D

Zoey said...

Your cupcakes look delicious and I love the little pumpkins that you made out of icing sugar.

Clarissa said...

Meu sonho se tornou realidade! Pena que eu nao estava aí para prová-los! ;)

Juliana said...

são os cupcakes veganos mais fofos que já vi \o/
bjs, juliana.

Anonymous said...

oh my god, you are a genius!

Fiona said...

your cupcakes always look really awesome! love the pumpkins :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin