Thursday 22 October 2009

Vegan Mofo III - Day 22 - Pasta

This post is about pasta, another food of my "Vegan Food Top 10". I always liked to eat pasta, even before being vegan. My family loves it, so it was always part of our menu. After becoming vegan it was the easiest option (some brandes in Brazil still have eggs on the pasta but they also have the semolina option), mainly for someone who didn't know how too cook too much stuff. And after having an Italian husband, you can imagine how much pasta we eat! But that's totally fine because it is good and gives you a endless options to cook. My favorite ones: with zucchini and soy cream, with sausages and soy cream, with olive oil and garlic, with mushrooms and soy cream.

But I will let some pictures "talk" for themselves!


Vegan Food Top 10 until now:
1. Cupcakes
2. Mushrooms
3. Pizza
4. Soup
5. Risotto
6. Pancakes
7. Pasta

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin