Sunday 25 October 2009

Vegan Mofo III - Day 25 - Parmegiana

"This should be the number 1 in your top 10!". That was Matteo told me today about my vegan parmegiana burger. Yes, he loves it. More than I do. But for sure it is in my Top 10. I won't write to much about it because you can find the recipe here and also this recipe will be in the German cookbook Ox #4.

Every time I cook this recipe, I remember about my Brazilian friend Maria Raquel, she made us this parmegiana burger many times and she will be always an inspiration <3.

One more time, I don't have great pics (and I still don't have a good camera), so you have to try this recipe to be sure about how good it is! I will cook this in the next few days too and I am thinking about some variations, so maybe I can write about it again in the near future.



And in this beautiful sunny and cold Sunday, have a cupcake in the afternoon. I made this one this week (I baked so many vegan cupcakes this week!) and I love the colors.

(I also could change the name of this blog to "All about... (vegan) cupcakes!")

Vegan Food Top 10 until now:
1. Cupcakes
2. Mushrooms
3. Pizza
4. Soup
5. Risotto
6. Pancakes
7. Pasta
8. Parmegiana burger

2 comments:

Clarissa said...

Eu nunca fiz, tenho que tentar. Só comi o da Raquel, e era ótimo!
Acho que, se fizer com gluten, fica melhor ainda!

Anonymous said...

that cupcake is adorable!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin