Friday 30 October 2009

Vegan Mofo III - Day 30 - Rice and beans

I want to finish my Vegan Food Top 10 and I couldn't let this combination out! Rice & beans are the best Brazilian combo and it's part of our menu at least once a week. And the best thing is that you can eat with so many other things and have a nutritional and colored meal (you know, you should have a lot of colors in you plate always). I am still using the canned beans but I am planning to buy some black beans to cook here and make some other great Brazilian food, like feijoada.








Vegan Food Top 10 until now:
1. Cupcakes
2. Mushrooms
3. Pizza
4. Soup
5. Risotto
6. Pancakes
7. Pasta
8. Parmegiana burger
9. Rice & beans

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isso aí foi sacanagem hein? :~
Gotta LUV rice and beans!

Fome...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin