Friday 30 October 2009

Vegan Mofo III - Day 30 - Trick or (vegan) treats II

Yesterday I decided to make some "new" cupcakes (or some that I hadn't done before) and my choice was inspired in the "Toasted Coconut Cupcakes" from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over The World. I did them a little bit different, but keeping the two most important ingredients: the coconut milk and the cocoa powder. And I can tell you that they are my favorite ones now! They taste so good that I could spend the Halloween weekend eating them all. But they are not for me, but for the Govinda's restaurant.


And I'd like to make some Halloween decoration too, but hadn't nothing at home (and didn't have time to buy), so I did some colored frosting that remember the best thing about Halloween: the colored treats :)


Happy (vegan) Halloween! And have fun :)

PS. I'll be back later to finish my Top 10!

3 comments:

Juliana said...

muito lindinhos !
como que é feito esse frosting, glauce?
bjs e parabéns :]

All about... (vegan) food said...

O frosting é feito com icing sugar + margarina + shortening + extrato + colorante :) Receita do Vegan Cupcake Take Over the World!

Monique a.k.a. Mo said...

So pretty!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin